Darceo has a broad range of technical capabilities in the electrical engineering fields. This expertise hs been spread across many designs in many different market segments. The designs range from simple PCBA’s to complex system designs. The skill capabilities are often combined across the team members to complete cross functional product capabilities.
- Analog, Digital
- Power Supply, In/Converters, Switching
- RF Low to High Frequency (6Ghz)
- RF Communications, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ant, ISM
- Embedded Systems
- Power Systems
- DSP/FPGA/CPLD/Micro controller (TI, Arm, Altera, Xilinx)
- Buss and I/O Structures
Electrical Design Processes
- Component Library Management
- Schematic/ Design and Component Selection
- Electronic and RF Simulation
- PCBA Layout/Firmware Integration
- Systems Modeling
- Electrical/ Mechanical/ System Design
- DFX (Design for Test/ Manufacturability/ Supply Chain
Darceo has a combination of engineers that love to cross the rivers of hardware and software integration. Electrical engineers and software engineers combine to integrate CPU architecture, peripherals, sensors, actuators, and firmware to make any embedded system function to the client’s requirements.
Platforms & Peripherals
- Multiple Chipsets: intel, nxp, sam, aTMEL, microchip, TI, ect.
- Peripherals: Ethernet, USB, SPI, UART, CAN, DMA, ADC, DAC, Timers, RTC, SDIO, etc.
- Wireless Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, ANT, Cellular, LoRa, ISM, etc.
- User Interfaces: LCD Displays, Touch Screens, LED Displays, etc.
- Sensors: GPS, Biomedical, Environmental, Motion, Particle, Ultrasonic, etc.
- Actuators: Motors, Solenoids, Fans, Relays, Switches, etc.
- Multiple IDEs: Keil, IAR, Visual Studio, Atmel Studio, MPLAB, Eclipse, etc.
- Multiple Debuggers: Segger J-Link, STM ST-Link, Microship MPLAB ICD, ect.
- Multiple Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Assembly, ect.
- Over 100 Development Kits and Evaluation Boards to Accelerate Product Development
- Bare-Metal Development as well as Operating Systems: Linux, ThreadX, RTOS, etc.
- Network and Web Capable: TCP/IP, LwIP, HTTP/HTTPS, Server/Client, etc.
- Internet of Things(IoT), Database, and Cloud Applications.
- Encrypted & Secure Transactions and Field Updates.
- Data Acquisition and Instrumentation
- Signal Processing (fir &iir filters, FFT Frequency Analysis, etc.)
- Kalman Filters, Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Control
Darceo designs, manufactures, and integrates materials handling and automation systems that will increase production, boost production line quality, and maximize return on investment.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Positioning Systems and Actuators
- Conveyors, Packaging, and Handling
- Measuring Instruments
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Software and Firmware Development
- Quick Turn Concept to Production via SolidWorks
- Electronics Manufaturing
- Robotics Automation
- Manufacturing Automation
- Modular Frame and Rail Systems
- nanofiber Solutions
- Safety Automation and Proection
- Advanced Plasma Electrolytic Deposition
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Darceo’s lean and innovative approach to solving complex problems provides a total solution for highly technical and highly reliable products. With knowledge and access to industry leading toolsets, Darceo can provide the one stop solution to your complex problems.
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Stress/ Heat Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics/ Pneumatics Systems
- Plastics, Sheet metal, Milled, “printed” Metal
- Stress/Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Hardware Tolerance GD&T
- Fastener Technoliges
- Electromechanical Design & Integration
- Design Validation – Drop, Environmental, Finishes
- Color Material Finish
- Structures/ Chassis/ Hardware Design
- SolidWorks CAD
- SolidWorks Simulations
Technoliges We Apply It To
- Machine Design
- Plant Automation
- Nanofiber Electrospinning
- Medical Device Housings/Structures
- Drone Technologies
- Aftermarket Automotive Accessories
- Electronic Enclosures
- Monitoring and Measurement Systems
- Test Equipment Design and Layout
- 80/20 Chamber and Workbench Design
- Industrial Design/ Product Definition
- Conceptual Designs and Renderings
- Prototyping and Fabrication
- Additive Maufacturing